Samsung Digital Signage
Digital signs are a form of electronic display that shows television programming, menus, information, advertising and other messages. Digital signs (frequently utilizing technologies such as LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images to display content) can be found in both public and private environments, including retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings, amongst other locations.
Take advantage of innovative technology and absolute reliability of Samsung. Samsung is growing at an impressive rate. It has proven through time that it is a world class tech leader. Samsung's philosophy is based on their strong determination for growth, continuous innovation and good corporate citizenship. Their practices have proven successful and as a result of that, justifiably they are one of America's fastest growing companies and an acknowledged leader in the digital convergence revolution.
Boost your sales and expand your customer base, offering a rich and comfortable shopping experience to your customers with relevant and appealing messages in the stylish devices of Samsung. No one comes close when it comes to at least the hardware aspect of things. Samsung leads in manufacturing TVs and smartphones. They have superior technology in displays, and are the only one capable of building curved displays.
MagicInfo Player is Samsung’s powerful in-house media player. This embedded software solution enables users to schedule and play a range of media files, which can be stored on the device’s internal hard drive, a remote server, a set-back box, or a USB. Depending on your business needs, you can select one of MagicInfo Player’s four editions, each of which has different functionality for different business environments.
Why choose Digital Signage?
- Digital signage is a valid competitive solution for the greatest return on invested capital
- Easy installation, fewer parts and low maintenance needs
- Without the effort and cost of manual refresh static marking materials
- Dynamic and striking content that attracts more customers
- Reduces Costs (paper signage distribution and maintenance)
- 84% of UK retailers believe digital signage creates a significant brand awareness
- Digital Signage adds an upswing in overall sales volume by 30%
- Increased reliability and economy of monitors with LED backlighting, making them an affordable solution for most businesses