Printing & Imaging
Lasercharge has been offering high quality, latest technology printing equipment for nearly two decades. What makes our offerings different from the competitions’ is our holistic approach that takes into consideration all costing factors throughout the product life (Total Cost of Ownership). When you buy from us, you are NOT just getting the latest technology products to fit your business operations and objectives together with the most qualified backbone of printing support in the industry, but you are also getting the most cost effective solution for your needs.
The foundation of our success is our years of experience, our technical knowledge and the excellent customer service we offer every day to every client, big or small. Whether you are running a large number of printers or even a single machine, Lasercharge can help you establish a cost effective approach to your printing needs while maximizing efficiency. To complete our service offering we also offer printer repair services, technical support and preventive maintenance services.
Our Printing & Imaging portfolio includes dot matrix financial printers as well as Inkjet/Laser based Single Function Printers (SFP) and Multi-Function Printers (MFP). Lasercharge helps customers maximizing office productivity in a space-saving design by incorporating printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine through HP MFPs. HP Multifunction Printers deliver incredible speed, amazing quality, renowned efficiency and best of all, extraordinary functionality.
- Save space by consolidating several key business devices into a single unit, you’ll save valuable office space, and avoid the challenges of dealing with multiple machines.
- Save time with HP Multifunction Printers which also offer many time-saving technologies: convenient walk-up scan-to function, PC Fax from desk and Instant-on Technology for faster first page outs.
- Finally, save on costs and enjoy a low total cost of ownership and low energy consumption, plus a renowned reliability requiring less user intervention for worry-free usage.
Furthermore, Lasercharge offers HP Inkjet printers, highly versatile and great all-around home printers. They can easily print everything from photos to documents with amazing professional results. They’re designed for fast, easy setup and use, and fit in small spaces.
Addressing the business user, Lasercharge also provides Olivetti products which are designed to meet the needs of businesses of any size. Specifically for financial institutions which require advanced performance systems, our products feature flexible configurations, network connectivity and desktop publishing. The Olivetti multi-function printers whether black & white or color, are digital systems which are characterised by reliability, high productivity and reduced maintenance cost. Lasercharge brings these products to the market complemented by installation, configuration and support services.
Front Desk Infrastructure
At Lasercharge Ltd, we offer a wide selection of front desk products that maximizes users’ efficiency and productivity. Today’s business workspace is complex and highly diverse, while the user needs to be always connected and be able to access data from different devices (smartphone, desktop, laptops, tablets). As a certified HP gold partner, not only we have access to the broader computing portfolio, but through our certification we are in a position to provide our customers with the best suitable products to cover their business needs. Our portfolio includes desktop, notebooks computers, workstations and monitors.
Lasercharge also offers the enterprise industry a variety of innovative services starting with installation and configuration, and is complete with full support of HP hardware, PCs or Servers in a networked environment.
Back Office Infrastructure
Lasercharge has established an in-house team of technology experts ready to support your IT needs, no matter which industry you are operating, or how big or small your operation is. Our expert team can support your entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, networking, PCs, printers, etc.
We will consider your current infrastructure and your current operational needs so that we can recommend the appropriate solution for you. You can trust our certified staff in providing valuable advice, but also practical installation and configuration of your infrastructure systems.
In line with latest technology trends, Lasercharge can take over the design and management of your IT infrastructure, including hardware and applications, letting you concentrate on your business. Our aim is always to ensure that you have the necessary infrastructure in place in order to remain focused on your business and leave the IT issues to us! Our services are all supported by a toll-free help desk where you can submit your problems and get access to immediate support and assistance in solving your operational problems going quickly back to full operational mode.
Lasercharge can help you in the following main areas:
- We can help you define your IT infrastructure strategy, develop business cases and roadmap of projects, and plan for the future in close coordination with business and technology stakeholders.
- We can help you seamlessly transition between systems and migrate your old platforms into new, more cost effective, easy to manage and scalable platforms without severely impacting business operations.
- We can standardize, automate and centrally manage your key processes and IT infrastructure operations, supported by HP’s strong infrastructure management products.
- We can integrate security into your data center from the beginning, and every step along the way.
Other Devices & Consumables
Complementing our offerings, we support the products we bring to market with supporting items, thus differentiating our company with a well-rounded offering, including:
- Printing Consumables - toners, ink cartridges
- Specialized MICR Toners - Specialised MICR toners used with HP printers for printing checks.